Lovejoy Leopards Lacrosse seeking Head Coachâ€¨ â€¨
Lovejoy Leopards Lacrosse is seeking a Head Coach who will oversee the entire lacrosse program located in the Lovejoy ISD (Fairview/Lucas/Allen) area. Lovejoy competes in the North Texas High School Lacrosse League moving into Division II of independent schools in Texas and provides a complete youth (1st â€“ 8th) and high school varsity and junior varsity program.
Candidates should have a passion for the sport and interest in building a highly competitive program. Applicants should be knowledgeable with the fundamentals and have a love for teaching the game. Experience coaching at high school or playing/coaching at college level is required. This is currently an off-campus stipend position. In addition to direct coaching of the high school teams, the role will require leadership skills necessary to recruit, develop, and manage paid and volunteer coaching staff necessary to continue the growth of the program. Candidate must be available all seasons including summer to host camps, tournaments, and recruiting activities.
Negotiable: with income opportunities dependent upon recruitment (boys and girls), summer camps, tournaments, and sponsorship.
1. To oversee the entire lacrosse program from grades 1 through 12 (boys and girls). The head coach will work in coordination with the athletic director of LISD in the hiring of assistants and lower level coaches. He will also develop a culture for the sport and ensure continuity from the lower levels through the Upper School program. â€¨
2. To be a role model in all settings and foster an environment of respect, tolerance, integrity and responsibility. â€¨
3. To exemplify a sense of professionalism at all times which includes game and practice times, with opponents, parents, faculty, staff, and administration â€¨
4. Work with the athletic director in developing an off-season program and camps to promote the sport within the school and surrounding community. â€¨
5. To encourage participation and interest within the student body. â€¨
6. To adhere to all rules and regulations stated in the North Texas High School Lacrosse bylaws and Lovejoy ISD Athletic Handbook. â€¨
7. To enhance and refine fundamental skills and game strategies â€¨
8. Attend all required meetings or events for North Texas High School Lacrosse and the LHS athletic department. â€¨
9. To allow for the development and enhancement of qualities of sportsmanship, leadership, loyalty and commitment â€¨
10. To work with the athletic department in the development of scheduling, maintaining an inventory of equipment and be able to put together both a short and long term plan for the programâ€™s growth. â€¨
11. To support and promote individual players in pursuing opportunities to play beyond the high school level. â€¨ â€¨
Fundamental Philosophy: â€¨
Lovejoy Leopard Lacrosse is seeking a passionate, energetic individual who strives to build a highly competitive and challenging program for the Lovejoy student-athletes while supporting the schoolâ€™s mission statement. Lovejoy Leopard Lacrosse is committed to offering a rewarding experience for the students while maintaining high academic standards. A Lovejoy Leopard Lacrosse coach is an individual who seeks excellence on a daily basis while teaching life skills that will benefit the student-athletes within the program for many years to come. â€¨
Austin-area New Horizons Lacrosse is looking for a youth Head Coach for a newly forming 5th/6th grade boys team.
This team will be made up of students from inner-city schools in under-served areas in Austin, and will be supported by New Horizons Lacrosse Fund. 20 boys are currently registered and meet each week on Sunday 2-4p for practice at Martin Middle School. The team is not currently registered in the Central Texas Youth Lacrosse League (CTYLA) but hopes to arrange scrimmages/games with CTYLA teams as appropriate to the progress of the team. This is a paid position and responsibilities include once (or twice) a week practice and scrimmages/games as can be arranged this spring.
Interested parties send resumes to David Hamill â€“ email@example.com
If you are interested in volunteering or providing financial support visit www.newhorizonslacrosse.org for more information.
Boys Assistant Coach - Alamo Heights High School (San Antonio, TX)
Boys' Assistant Coach (Varsity/JV). Available: Immediately. The Alamo Heights Mules Lacrosse Club competes in the Central District Division 1 level of the Texas High School Lacrosse League. We are seeking two candidates to assist with coaching at both the varsity and junior varsity levels.
Entering its 8th year, the Alamo Heights program has over 60 high school players, 40 middle school players, and 90 youth players annually and is poised to continue to grow even more. Candidates should be both excellent communicators and good listeners, have played college level lacrosse (NCAA or MCLA), and desire to teach our players better skills, tactics, and how to be better team players.
Candidates will eventually be expected to handle offensive coordinator responsibilities for the JV and varsity programs as well as assist with program administration. Salary: Stipend commensurate with experience. Appointment: Part-Time. Contact for application and information: David W. Monnich, Head Coach, Club President, PO box 460481, San Antonio, TX 78246-0481. Phone: (210) 912-9489 Fax: (210) 829-4905 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are part-time coaching positions for a program based out of the west side of the Spring Branch I.S.D, with teams covering grades 3 through 12. We are seeking coaches at all 4 of our age group levels - High School, Middle School, Young Guns and 4Us, including head coaching positions. College-level playing experience desirable; current coaching experience preferred. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Our club has been in existence for 12 seasons and is strong financially. We have had a successful program with our varsity team in the playoffs for 7 of the last 8 years, including twice winning the district to compete in the state championships. Our coaches are supported by a pool of lacrosse-experienced parent/coach volunteers. Please direct inquiries to Dan Lipnick - email@example.com or Trent Balke - firstname.lastname@example.org. Club website is www.spartan-lacrosse.com.